Ice Queen - Reaper Mini

0 comments
Finally done... after ruining the face like 5 times trying to get the eyes right.... and then trying to get the lips right.... and the lips still remained a little lopsided....

I kept trying to fixed the darn lopsided lips, repainting it again and again and had to scrape off the paint when it became too thick, nearly destroying the whole face in the process...

And after all that hard work, the lips were still lopsided!!!

So I gave up and did the best I could....

I thought it was me and that my painting was getting worse...

Then.. I went online to look at photos of this particular miniature that had been painted by other painters... and realised it was the miniature itself that has lopsided lips.. cos it was the same on every other miniature.... damn....

Post a Comment